I don't know what happened in May. It was over before I had even started planning what to make for the month. June however I did manage to make a skirt for myself and a dress for my daughter.
I found the cotton print at Joanns on clearance for $1.50 a yard. I got what was left which was just over two yards. Then for N I found a pattern that I thought would be really cute and fabric that I couldn't pass up.
The pattern is Modkid Kyoko. She won't be three until August so I chose to make the 3T so that she can wear it all summer. I am very happy with how this pattern turned out. It was very simple to put together. I think that the hardest time I had was just having time to make all the bias tape. Yes, I did choose to make my bias tape and did not buy it. I forget how easy it is to make bias tape but how time consuming!
I also made a bunch of shorts for N too. She really doesn't have to much in the way of summer clothes. I wanted something that would be modest since it is hard to find anything like I want in the stores. So I made her knee length shorts out of my scraps.
Let us see what July brings us.